Thinking about developing a fully online course?
Building an online course by yourself can be overwhelming. What if you had a team of experts to help?
eSAIL’s experts keep current on best practices and new technology used in distance education. We keep up with them so you don’t have to.
Our team has partnered with Texas A&M Engineering faculty just like yourself to build over 125 fully online courses. Continue reading to see how eSAIL can help you.
Partner with eSAIL to Build an Online Course
What do you get from working with eSAIL? We can help you:
- Plan your course map (the course’s foundation) to create and organize a cohesive, high-quality course
- Align your modules and assignments to student outcomes
- Enhance your course materials and visuals, such as graphics, charts, PowerPoint decks, and PDFs
- Improve the accessibility of your course materials
- Edit and produce videos, “chunking” them into manageable topics
- Create more opportunities in your course for student engagement
- Ensure all course components meet quality standards as defined in our Scorecard
All this to say, eSAIL will help you plan your online course. You’ll get your own dedicated instructional designer to walk you through the course design process.
Building a course on your own? See our Course Design Resources here.