In this panel, you will hear from our faculty who have received NSF IUCRC awards. They will share their experiences and you will learn how to prepare your own NSF IUCRC proposal and effectively engage with industry partners.
- Anand Puppala, A.P. & Florence Wiley Chair, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- John Valasek, Thaman Professor, Director, Vehicle Systems & Controls Laboratory, Aerospace Engineering
- Narasimha Reddy, Associate Dean for Research, Engineering, J.W. Runyon, Jr. ’35 Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Joe Elabd, Associate Dean for Research, Engineering, Axalta Coatings Systems Chair II, Chemical Engineering
- Saurabh Biswas, Director of TEES Commercialization and Entrepreneurship, Associate Professor of Practice, Biomedical Engineering