In this panel, you will hear from experts on some of the latest engineering developments in response to COVID-19, specifically how an idea can make its way from the laboratory bench to the hospital bed.
You will also learn about opportunities for participation in research and development through the COVID-19 Engineering Response Emergency Research Program.
Duration: 57 min.
Video Transcript (PDF)
- John Criscione, Vice Dean, EnMed; Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- Michael Moreno, Director of Innovation, EnMed; Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Saurabh Biswas, Interim Director, TEES Commercialization and Entrepreneurship; Associate Professor of Practice, Biomedical Engineering
- Joe Elabd, Associate Dean for Research, Engineering, Axalta Coatings Systems Chair II, Chemical Engineering
- Sunay Palsolé, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Engineering Remote Education